ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lifetime I've searched ~$2000 or so and found 1.

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buffaloboy, do u actively search them? And any good results?

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cwr when the bank doesn't have dimes or nickels.

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found seven so far this year. I hunt them sporadically, maybe 1-2k per month. My goal for the year is ten.
GL!

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt them sometimes. They don't produce as well as other denominations, but I find one silver per every 2 or 3 boxes.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They seem to get such a lousy report from those who do hunt them (the exception does not invalidate the rule !) so I never have .

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They seem to get such a lousy report from those who do hunt them (the exception does not invalidate the rule !) so I never have .
I think that's part of the reason they get such a negative rep. I will be the first to admit that they produce the least silver out of any denomination, but they are not nearly as bad as everyone on here says. I think most members just here have heard that they are awful so they don't try them, but they just continue to repeat how awful they are to other members. I hunt them very infrequently. Every so often I'll get on a month or two kick where I'll hunt 4 or so boxes a week, then I'll go a couple months without hunting them. Over the last year I have filled three quarters of a full roll of silver doing this, so they definitely produce silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread