CWR and Junk Silver Price

johnomerta

Sep 29, 2013
North Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I have stopped coin roll hunting fir about 3 months but two days ago I got about 200 in CWR. It produced 4 40%. Not bad I think I might get back in to it if I can find time.

Now I have been buying junk silver mercury dimes. They have a giant bag at and let me cherry pick. Its really nice of him. However I am a good customer and visit on a weekly basis. The price is 15$ × FACE. So about 10 cents above spot per merc. All of the Mercs I pick are in really good shape. So numismaticly its a win win.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

johnomerta

Sep 29, 2013
North Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
Its open to the public. Its like a coin shop... but has deals with more stuff like antiques, gold and silver exchange. So they get stuff in all the time and some times they can set it aside and price it numismaticly and sometimes they dont have time yet and I can cherry pick. THEY see me weekly and I get deals sometimes. When I say cherry pick its not like I can sit there all day. If he notices he has something really good he takes it out and sets it a side but if I see it first he lets me get it. They treat me as a good customer and I appreciate it so I spend my money there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread