Im back in the game!

Golden Eagle

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm back in the game!

Life sorta happened for me, and I got out of the coin roll hunting game for a little while, but I'm back. I probably won't have the time to go as crazy as I was doing in the past (full time work AND trying to get my masters in engineering) but I'm going to do my best with what time I actually do have to dedicate to all of this. That's how much I love coin roll hunting.

Recent finds from like $100 of customer wrapped rolls. 2 silvers!

Upvote 0

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Golden, welcome back! But just in case you haven't heard, while you've been gone 99.999% of all silver coins were secretly removed from circulation by a renegade suedo-capitalistic wing of the Communist Chinese government and stockpiled in a vault under a Church's Chicken in a particularly seedy part of West Hong Kong. HH!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back to the addiction Golden Eagle! HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Golden Eagle

Golden Eagle

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Golden, welcome back! But just in case you haven't heard, while you've been gone 99.999% of all silver coins were secretly removed from circulation by a renegade suedo-capitalistic wing of the Communist Chinese government and stockpiled in a vault under a Church's Chicken in a particularly seedy part of West Hong Kong. HH!

So our plan is to obviously buy plane tickets and partake in chicken, right?

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back. Love those cwr. I've been working on my masters also. In crh. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread