Who has been marking JFKs nose blue?

Irish Finn

Mar 31, 2007
Chicago Fed District
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who has been marking JFK's nose blue?

I just got done going through 4 boxes I picked up from my bank today. 2 boxes were skunks 1 box produced 4 - 40% and the last box had 1 walker & 1 - 40%. There were about 1000 coins marked with a blue dot on JFK's nose. The 4 boxes came from Brinks.

Upvote 0

bigtime400

Jan 27, 2007
the moon
Re: Who has been marking JFK's nose blue?

you must live in Illinois. Brinks of rockford is my dump bank. ;D Where are you from exactly??

OP
OP
I

Irish Finn

Mar 31, 2007
Chicago Fed District
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Big Time,

I am out in the country of Ogle County. You say you dump at Brinks in Rockford. That has been the only place I have not searched. I thought the Brinks service comes from Chicago. So are you marking with the blue dot or have you just seen them. Which bank do you dump at?

bigtime400

Jan 27, 2007
the moon

ohh goodie!!! finnaly some people I can work with at this. I have been dumping in Beloit. All the branches in my area get serviced by what Im told was brinks of rockford. Do you have an AIM account?

bigtime400

Jan 27, 2007
the moon

aol instant messenger. I just wanted to chat with you to get the low down. Btw..... I got some halfs from one of my dump banks just for the heck of it.... and sure enough... all my marked coins and no silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread