Good ratio today

halfhunter

Jan 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No pics today, but my boxes produced great again. 3k searched. 10 bens, 8 64s and 36 40%. Same lot number as last week on the boxes....I hope next weeks are in the same batch. 2 boxes had 20 keepers each. HH, Good luck all...... one last question to you all. If silver did reach $5/oz what would silver eagles sell for.....how big of premium would we see on physical silver?????

Upvote 0
OP
OP
halfhunter

halfhunter

Jan 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No pics today, but my boxes produced great again. 3k searched. 10 bens, 8 64s and 36 40%. Same lot number as last week on the boxes....I hope next weeks are in the same batch. 2 boxes had 20 keepers each. HH, Good luck all...... one last question to you all. If silver did reach $5/oz what would silver eagles sell for.....how big of premium would we see on physical silver?????

Hell, I forgot the best part...I found my first bicentennial silver today and it is pristine! Highlight of the hunt!

Avago

Jun 26, 2014
The 2nd State
Primary Interest:
Other
That is an excellent ratio, very good boxes! I had one last week that produced 21 keepers and that was by far my best box ever. As for the hypothetical $5 silver, I'd imagine demand would have to be extremely low for it to get to that point, so perhaps you could get it for next to melt. However, with a price that low investors might be tempted to jump back in on physical, raising the demand, and the price/premium.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Halfhunter! I would take a day like that in any day of the week. Congratulations on your first silver bicentennial too!

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats! That's a lot of silver from just 6 boxes. And a great 2 to 1/40% to 90% ratio too. Im not sure how much of a premium there might be for ASE's if prices ever got that low again. Im not sure what the premium for them was back in the '90's. It would probably depend on how long the price stayed at that low level.

H$H!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread