213.7 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
:o WOW! A Robot Bank Dump!!! No more obnoxious Tellers to go through! This Development alone is worth a New Bank Account there!

HH/HCRH Joe 8)

Recruiter

Oct 13, 2006
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I belong to a credit union and they have a change machine. Walk in, dump the clad, check the coin return, walk over to the clerk and get the cash.

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fairly close to the ones most of the local Wells Fargo branches (and a few other banks) have around me.

G

GottaLoveHalves

The machine looks smaller than the one at my Wells Fargo. Maybe the picture just makes it look that way.

Good thing they warned people about all the hiding change though. Especially the change thats hiding in the coin jars, who would ever think to look there. :P

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prizm II said:
Sounds like they like CRH's :)
To bad the west coast bank's are only in the Pacific North West :-[ just Washington and Oregon, only a 14-16 hour drive.

One of my dump banks advertised in their mail advertising their free checking account will accept up to $10,000 a month in cash/checks/coin so I joined. I even asked the manager when I joined about bringing in large amounts of coins. She didn't even know the brochure said that. But happily signed me up and I got a free waffle maker and free checks.

I can bring in loose coins but they have to send them in and have them counted which will take a few days. So I still roll everything.

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I'm starting CRH this week. I opened an account at a new bank that has one of those coin counters. My old bank is ordering me boxes of Halves. Pick up at one drop off at the other and keep the cycle going. I hope I have luck at this.

By the way the banks are only about a mile apart on the same street so I should have a fast turn around.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
start bringing them all of your cruddy dirty clad! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread