Results of todays 25 rolls

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
I stopped at several new places and...

I really hate when they say no without even blinking an eye. Makes me think liars.

I stopped at another place and and asked if they had rolls. I only had $100 with me and she said, "how many do you want?" I said, "you got $100 worth?" and she said, "yeah, just got them today."

"How many more have ya got?" "I ordered $200 worth today," she said.

"I'll try to get back tomorrow," and then I went to look through the rolls, figuring I'd search and unload at another bank, then get more from another affiliated branch.

Well, I got 9 40% halves out of that bunch. Then dumped and got $90 worth because I only had a partial roll after searching the others.

The lady went to the vault got me $90 worth, I searched in the car again...nada.
Went to a credit union to dump them before heading to another affiliated branch.
Rather than cashing them out for me, she dumps them in a counter and wants to charge me $5 for not having an account..."not, just give them all back, I'll go somewhere else."
She told the boss I was unaware of the charge, so they relented and gave me all $90.

The other 2 affilliate banks...none at the first and the other was closed before I got to it.

70 miles round trip...I did find gas for $2.65 (yea!) and then saw it for $2.59 on down the road (s**t).

Oh well, at least I wasn't working.

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WR - That is how you find the silver.....hitting bank after bank after bank. Even tually you will hit a load. WTG. Your right..CRH is much better than being at work.....ha!

Murphy's Law on the gas huh.....lol.

Keep plugging......

schramm

Dec 25, 2006
wildrider,reading your post made me think about how much the west coast is paying for gas right now compared with the rest of U.S.A. and I was actually saying to myself,I wish I could still buy gas for $2.599/gallon...I just filled up today @ $3.399!

I heard on coast to coast radio last week(George Noary show),the guest was saying that with all the factors figured in(Iraq,shortages,PROFITS etc.) that gasoline should only be averaging $1.239/gallon nationwide.

But with Mobil reporting larger and larger quarterly "earnings" we can see why the price NEEDS to be so high!

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
schramm said:
wildrider,reading your post made me think about how much the west coast is paying for gas right now compared with the rest of U.S.A. and I was actually saying to myself,I wish I could still buy gas for $2.599/gallon...I just filled up today @ $3.399!

I heard on coast to coast radio last week(George Noary show),the guest was saying that with all the factors figured in(Iraq,shortages,PROFITS etc.) that gasoline should only be averaging $1.239/gallon nationwide.

But with Mobil reporting larger and larger quarterly "earnings" we can see why the price NEEDS to be so high!

Ah, another Coast listener! WTG schramm.

Yeah, it always enrages me to think of the billions oil companies are making at the expense of Americans. Why, when oil is in the $60/barrel neighborhood, am I paying $2.89/gallon? Those were the prices when oil was $80/barrel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread