Revenge? What would you do?

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I get off a bit early from work to go home and meet my son when he gets off the bus. Of course, since I'm off so early I drop by my main pick up bank to see what I can get from the partial bags. I'm waiting in line and my main competition walks in and gets into the commercial line (he is not a commercial customer/account holder). There is only one person in front of him and there are about three in front of me. He walks up to the counter when he sees that I will beat him to the tellers and the bags. And asks for the bag count (he got in the wrong line and then cut in line).
I walk out with a box of halves (skunk btw).
Part of me wants to go to war and turn this branch into a dump land, just to ruin his bag hunting.
The other part of me says they will get sick of his BO and his pushy antics eventually and then I'll have the place to myself. Also I really don't want to turn off the tellers to ALL CRH'ers, just this one. I always try to be very patient, friendly, and easygoing with the tellers. Oh, and I will bring them some nice treats tomorrow.
Just had to get this one off my chest. Your comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
easy if he normally comes by tuesday --you start coming Monday ... kill em fairly and with smarts ...

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
bag count as in what is the amount of coins are in the "coin machine coin counter 's bag" --for 50 cent pieces they fill at 500 bucks --1000 coins

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
:(. God speed DSADS

Heavy packs and Pans all

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Wait for him in the parking lot with a baseball bat and take what he bought from him. Then dowse him with gasoline and set his body on fire. He won't cut in line any more!

if you see big black suv's with dark tinted windows parked outside you house for a few weeks just assume the feds have been watchin this website.

Last edited:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bag count as in what is the amount of coins are in the "coin machine coin counter 's bag" --for 50 cent pieces they fill at 500 bucks --1000 coins

Not necessarily Ivan. Different machines have different bags. In my area they hold $1000. Another bank has the bins that you can dump a ton into.
HH
enamel7

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread