mom and dad have banner day while Im pulling skunks

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
mom and dad have banner day while I'm pulling skunks

So I got my parents crh probably two years after I started. Although they take time off often and don't search the volume I do, they have produced nicely over the years. Friday I searched 8 boxes that produced 10 40%ers. Garbage to say the least. I have my parents a call and they where in a local parkinglot search there five boxes.

There totals
98-40%ers
3-90s
They had one box which I searched with them that at seven enders, single box produced 88 40s.
My dad made my garbage boxes sting alittle less by tossing me 4 40s for helping

ForumRunner_20141130_073506.png

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! :icon_thumright:

I wish I could find any denomination of coin that would produce to the point that when I "only" found 10 keepers in 8 boxes I thought it was garbage.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Great finds! :icon_thumright:

I wish I could find any denomination of coin that would produce to the point that when I "only" found 10 keepers in 8 boxes I thought it was garbage.

Ten Def isn't as bad as it could be. They have just been producing a lot better then that lately

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ten Def isn't as bad as it could be. They have just been producing a lot better then that lately

When I can get a 1 per box average I am satisfied. Anything more than that is is a bonus, nice box your parents had.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions