Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Have NOT seen any traces of her either; hope she's ok! No postings, no replys.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually got kicked off of a forum once for this reason, although it wasn't me that made the statement. One guy questioned why another member wasn't on there. Said he knew he had been sick, but didn't know how bad. Then he presumed he probably died and the rest of the members started talking about how sad and how much they would miss him. I stated it was crazy to be saying such a thing without anyone having any proof, just an assumption. Next thing I knew I was banned. Just as well, didn't want to be a member of a forum with idiots like that. Anyhow, most of them were the most misinformed people on coins I have ever seen.
HH
enamel7

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I actually got kicked off of a forum once for this reason, although it wasn't me that made the statement. One guy questioned why another member wasn't on there. Said he knew he had been sick, but didn't know how bad. Then he presumed he probably died and the rest of the members started talking about how sad and how much they would miss him. I stated it was crazy to be saying such a thing without anyone having any proof, just an assumption. Next thing I knew I was banned. Just as well, didn't want to be a member of a forum with idiots like that. Anyhow, most of them were the most misinformed people on coins I have ever seen.
HH
enamel7

I don't know enamel7, mods here are quick to jump the gun on the ban trigger at times. I once said (dam*) and next thing I knew, I was banned. You're right, I'm not trying to spread any rumors or assumptions, but just curious if anyone knew what happened to what used to be a very active poster.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send a Private Message. She will get an email notification.
If she answers, you know. If not, then still undetermined.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Still here

I'm still alive, thankfully. But if I thought chemo and radiation was bad, this year has been worse. Cancer still gone but our water well pump went bad. Shelled out our last 1300 for get a new pump only to find out it was the pressure tank switch that was bad. Called 6 different companies they all say that the tank we have in our wellpit is for the old well. We keep telling them that yes, my Dad, just dug a trench for the line and connect it to the old tank. But we can't find the switch. So for the past 5 months I have been using the breaker to turn the pump manually on and off, which we were told was ok, which apparently wasn't because we burnt through the new pump already. Called the pump installers and got my head chewed off royally for it. What a $#$#(. On top of that mom has been in the hospital due to seizures and getting absolutely no help from family. Gotten some minor help from friends but times are hard for everyone. On the bright side, through I am not CRHing now, I have found some silver. Some canadian dimes, buffs, and I am 1 nickel away from getting my first roll of War Nicks. On the better side silver is creeping up above 17 an ounce. Trying to keep mom from selling her silver. Big no-no right now. Thanks for the thoughts. I'm still alive and kicking for right now.

Sincerely, Garoulady

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mostly, all I can offer is to wish you well (and to wish your well well) - Hang in there GL!

Push the warranty issue with your well contractor. If they had diagnosed the problem correctly, there would not have been an issue with damaging a new pump. Also, if the new pump did not fix the issue, they should have immediately given you a solution (any solution) to allow you to have water. There are a number of temporary solutions to deal with a failed pumping system (continuous flow for one).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread