Epic box....

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Just to start off, it's been a long time since I've posted. With kids and work and other hobbies, I just don't get time.

Burnt through one of my first boxes tonight and it was a skunk. The second box...well, take a look at these photos! Take a guess. I'll post later how many once I count them up.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1419407677.604914.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1419407705.050941.jpg

Just a teaser!

Upvote 0

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Novapax. I noticed you were using globes on your hands. I used to do it but after skunk after skunk I decided it was too expensive to keep using gloves. Lol. Re congrats again on your find.
Darth Walker

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Not one but TWO dream boxes! Holy cow Nova! Way to go man, and nice to see you post! Still waiting after years for my FIRST dream box. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Novapax

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Novapax. I noticed you were using globes on your hands. I used to do it but after skunk after skunk I decided it was too expensive to keep using gloves. Lol. Re congrats again on your find.
Darth Walker

Yeah. I was using gloves. I get them at work all the time. Mostly due to the fact I leave them in my pockets.

OP
OP
Novapax

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I was hoping the next 4 boxes would bring something like those two. Not as much but I did get two walkers a Benny and a few 40s.

Maybe this weeks will be like the epic boxes.

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read, and reread this thread 39 times and still can't believe it. I also can't believe that I have not congratulated you yet!

CONGRATULATIONS!

That, my friend, is a score all us CRHers hope to find one day. Great job on an epic score!

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread