Enlightenment

danya

Feb 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys.

I would like to address something. This year has been really took in terms of half dollar boxes. I've gotten so many skunks that I might as well make this jerk right here my signature.

K96Q5Dn.jpg

But as I was saying, upon my 54th box I finally struck luck. After skunk after skunk (and the occasional box with a 40 % - er or two) I finally got something. SOMETHING I tell you. 11 90 % - ers and 42 40 % - ers. I thought the good boxes were gone with but boy did that open my eyes (I am from Laos so 'open' is used very loosely here). There is still hope. There are still good boxes out there lads.

Which leads to to my point. In order to commemorate this achievement, I shall file for the new title of Hysterically Happy Hunter on these boards. I will now be the forum optimist and would like to be called such from now on until the end of my forum life, my brothers. If you wish, you can abbreviate it or come up with some sort of nickname for me. You can call me HapHunter. You can just call me Happy. You can call me HHH or Triple H. Or the Hysterical Hunter. Whatever pleases you.

(Deleted by mod for politics)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going out of my way to show Enamel some respect. So, why quote my post??????? Do you see something disrespectahful in it?

I hit quote instead of reply was all, it was not directed at any specific member.....

For the record, calling a member's post "drivel" and better suited for comedy forum is an attack...

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Last edited:
OP
OP
danya

danya

Feb 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Fine, I will stop making these types of posts and threads. Back when I was first signed up on here all of my posts were sincere, legitimate, and had to do with CRH. Now, whenever I comment on this forum it will be on topic. Apologize for the trouble.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fine, I will stop making these types of posts and threads. Back when I was first signed up on here all of my posts were sincere, legitimate, and had to do with CRH. Now, whenever I comment on this forum it will be on topic. Apologize for the trouble.

Not trying to be rude or attack, but why did you change? That's why I come here.
HH
enamel7

OP
OP
danya

danya

Feb 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't been doing lots of CRH'ing at all (meaning none) in a while so I just stop by every now and then to check out what's going on on this site. Just felt it would be amusing to bring up some topics and see what different people thought of them. Which is immature and a waste of time, I know. I apologize, and hope my presence on this forum will not be one to bring others down. I post on some other forums that require much thicker skin that this one and I appreciate the chill environment on this site. Something different and enjoyable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread