Enlightenment

danya

Feb 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys.

I would like to address something. This year has been really took in terms of half dollar boxes. I've gotten so many skunks that I might as well make this jerk right here my signature.

K96Q5Dn.jpg

But as I was saying, upon my 54th box I finally struck luck. After skunk after skunk (and the occasional box with a 40 % - er or two) I finally got something. SOMETHING I tell you. 11 90 % - ers and 42 40 % - ers. I thought the good boxes were gone with but boy did that open my eyes (I am from Laos so 'open' is used very loosely here). There is still hope. There are still good boxes out there lads.

Which leads to to my point. In order to commemorate this achievement, I shall file for the new title of Hysterically Happy Hunter on these boards. I will now be the forum optimist and would like to be called such from now on until the end of my forum life, my brothers. If you wish, you can abbreviate it or come up with some sort of nickname for me. You can call me HapHunter. You can just call me Happy. You can call me HHH or Triple H. Or the Hysterical Hunter. Whatever pleases you.

(Deleted by mod for politics)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Hey guys.

I would like to address something. This year has been really took in terms of half dollar boxes. I've gotten so many skunks that I might as well make this jerk right here my signature.

(Deleted by mod for politics)

Congrats on the great box. But, WTF

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
danya

danya

Feb 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
OP has pushed hot buttons before to try to get a particular reaction http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/439851-s-cent-not-penny.html

Why? Who knows. There is definitely more to the story. I suspect that "Happy" has a deeper meaning.

I apologize if my actions and intentions have been misinterpreted. My sole goal on this forum is to share my coin roll hunting experiences and stimulate as well as partake in rich discussion on American coinage.

My happiness can be traced to my enjoyment of the art of coin roll hunting. It does not delve into any matter beyond that realm.

Additionally, I would like for you to clap along if you feel that my happiness is the truth.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like nobody took the bait. Try again later.

You've tried cent -v- penny and love of Obama. Maybe you could bring up marking coins in a permanent, defacing manner. Or, clearing out vending machines of all of their coins so that you can search them. Those topics get folks riled up. Keep at it, you'll get there.

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You've tried cent -v- penny and love of Obama. Maybe you could bring up marking coins in a permanent, defacing manner. Or, clearing out vending machines of all of their coins so that you can search them. Those topics get folks riled up. Keep at it, you'll get there.

Agreed! Pick a topic someone actually cares about :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Danya keep politics out of your posts. I edited it this time but I will usually delete the entire post or if it is the first post then thread will be deleted

If you want to discuss politics you can do so in our politics forum found under Charter Member Section.

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

OP
OP
danya

danya

Feb 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

I am not trying to bait anyone. If I were, then my posts would actually be phrased in a way to piss people off. My posts are all over the place, there's no way they would actually rile somebody up.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually they were, saying you like you know who and nobamacare and all.

OP
OP
danya

danya

Feb 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think you get my point. My posts lately have resembled the ramblings of someone that is severely mentally disabled (sincerely apologize if anyone finds that offensive). If I was truly trying to piss you all off, I'd legitimately tackle an issue and say some outrageous things in a more concentrated effort. An effort that doesn't seem fake and dumb. My posts haven't been like that. I may have thrown in elements like that into them but it's not me trying to legit bait and piss posters off.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts with rambling and the attempt to sound mental ARE planned and really don't do anything for us. We want to have valid discussion and questions. Posting drivel and just trying to get attention does nothing for us or you. I take that back. It will get you ignored. There is a comedy forum here. Maybe try out your act there.
HH
enamel7

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts with rambling and the attempt to sound mental ARE planned and really don't do anything for us. We want to have valid discussion and questions. Posting drivel and just trying to get attention does nothing for us or you. I take that back. It will get you ignored. There is a comedy forum here. Maybe try out your act there.
HH
enamel7

Enamel, please read our rules..

"If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

" Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone."

The only rule danya was breaking was politics in his post.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect, all I did was point him in the direction his post was leading. He stated he wanted a post that didn't seem scripted. Well this forum is about a hobby, not who can get the most attention. The facts are if he continues down that path he will be ignored by the other members. Trying to help him not attack.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect, all I did was point him in the direction his post was leading. He stated he wanted a post that didn't seem scripted. Well this forum is about a hobby, not who can get the most attention. The facts are if he continues down that path he will be ignored by the other members. Trying to help him not attack.

HH
enamel7

Your post is an attack, please reread rules I posted......

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think you get my point. My posts lately have resembled the ramblings of someone that is severely mentally disabled (sincerely apologize if anyone finds that offensive). If I was truly trying to piss you all off, I'd legitimately tackle an issue and say some outrageous things in a more concentrated effort. An effort that doesn't seem fake and dumb. My posts haven't been like that. I may have thrown in elements like that into them but it's not me trying to legit bait and piss posters off.

HH
enamel7

Your post is an attack, please reread rules I posted......

OP was the one that characterized his/her posts as mentally challenged ramblings. E was responding to that characterization, not making it.
Context is important in this situation.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP was the one that characterized his/her posts as mentally challenged ramblings. E was responding to that characterization, not making it.

Thank you! I didn't say it, HE did.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here's what the OP said.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

All members please post by our rules, please treat all members with respect....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fine TH, I'll just block him and that's the end.
HH
enamel7

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread