Any idea who supplies these rolls?

JoseyWales23

Jan 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! First time poster, new to CRH in 2015. So far this year I've found 16 40%! Hoping to find a 90% soon :)

So I picked up some rolls of half dollars, that are bank rolled. In the $100 or so I searched, I found 1 keeper. I'm curious as to who supplies these rolls, as I can't see any indicator on the roll itself.

image1 (4).JPG

Upvote 0

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is iron in your words of death for all Comanches to see. And so there is iron in your words of life. Welcome to Tnet, Josey Wales!

OP
OP
J

JoseyWales23

Jan 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you really think you can shoot all those men? Oh no no no, Mr Josey Wales.

So many great quotes from that movie :)

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get those wrappers in cube-style boxes supplied by a company called Shields Business Solutions. I only get them every once in a while though. They NEVER produce for me.

They also supply my banks with flat-style boxes with yellow-and-white wrappers. I've had pretty good results with these boxes.

penman77

Dec 11, 2011
Eastern North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get those wrappers in cube-style boxes supplied by a company called Shields Business Solutions. I only get them every once in a while though. They NEVER produce for me.

They also supply my banks with flat-style boxes with yellow-and-white wrappers. I've had pretty good results with these boxes.

My results have been the same. Over a period of 2 years I find about twice as much silver in the flat boxes (String & Son provides these to the couriers IIRC).

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N.F. String & Sons supplies the boxes and wrappers to the coin processing companies such as Dunbar, Loomis, Garda, etc. N.F. String & Sons does not distribute coin to banks.
My results have been the same. Over a period of 2 years I find about twice as much silver in the flat boxes (String & Son provides these to the couriers IIRC).

jasonscoins

Apr 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Mr. Carpetbagger, round here we got something called a Missouri boat ride.

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my area the brown and white wrappers for halves are distributed by Garda. Cubed boxes. If you really want to know for sure just ask your bank :tongue3:

penman77

Dec 11, 2011
Eastern North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N.F. String & Sons supplies the boxes and wrappers to the coin processing companies such as Dunbar, Loomis, Garda, etc. N.F. String & Sons does not distribute coin to banks.

As my post indicates, I am well aware that String & Sons is a supplier of boxes and wrappers and not a courier.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brinks in my area until about a year ago, when they changed color from gold/tanish on white to black, on white.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is iron in your words of death for all Comanches to see. And so there is iron in your words of life. Welcome to Tnet, Josey Wales!

I Reckon so....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread