Went from CRH blunder to CRH wonder!

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HSo, some of you all remember that I had $1000 worth of halves swiped from the back seat of my truck (no luck finding the perp). Well, the theft raised my sympathy factor at the banks (I let the banks know just in case someone started cashing in a $1000 in unsearched mwr halves). I went to all the banks in town today and got the usual clad loose halves and some questions like "did they ever find the thief?". So, my last stop was a new pickup bank that I've been having trouble getting them to order (three weeks in a row...forgotten...ugh!). It was just a get some loose halves and see if they ordered the box for Friday stop. She said, "we got you some halves." I said, "oh, they came in already?". She said, "no...we did order your box finally, but someone dropped off some halves today, $130." "Great, I'll take them."

Jackpottttt! 6 solid rolls plus 8 more 40%.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421803228.101731.jpg
$130 cwr halves: 20-1964, 108-40%
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421803143.504108.jpg
Unbelievable...just when you are feeling sorry for yourself...happy days are here again! That's more than double my next biggest jackpot.

Don't give up and keep on rolling!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. You deserve it after the loss you suffered.

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Honestly, youre still in the hole. Keep working at it, and you'll be out in no time.

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good people always come out ahead in the end! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
Zero

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its nice to get the big score once in while.

I hope you all hit some big silver also this month.

Keep on rolling!

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HSo, some of you all remember that I had $1000 worth of halves swiped from the back seat of my truck (no luck finding the perp). Well, the theft raised my sympathy factor at the banks (I let the banks know just in case someone started cashing in a $1000 in unsearched mwr halves). I went to all the banks in town today and got the usual clad loose halves and some questions like "did they ever find the thief?". So, my last stop was a new pickup bank that I've been having trouble getting them to order (three weeks in a row...forgotten...ugh!). It was just a get some loose halves and see if they ordered the box for Friday stop. She said, "we got you some halves." I said, "oh, they came in already?". She said, "no...we did order your box finally, but someone dropped off some halves today, $130." "Great, I'll take them."

Jackpottttt! 6 solid rolls plus 8 more 40%.
View attachment 1108670
$130 cwr halves: 20-1964, 108-40%
View attachment 1108668
Unbelievable...just when you are feeling sorry for yourself...happy days are here again! That's more than double my next biggest jackpot.

Don't give up and keep on rolling!

ahhhhhh! Good score man, you deserve it!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fantastic Score, now you are hooked again! now go find some silver in them boxes!! Thanks for sharing...

OP
OP
Zero

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fantastic Score, now you are hooked again! now go find some silver in them boxes!! Thanks for sharing...

I am hooked again. The theft was discouraging and I wasn't sure I would get back in the game. But I'm back in and having fun.

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about your loss from the theft, but glad you found this collection. I hope they catch the thieves, but the most important thing is you didn't let some dirtbag spoil your hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread