3 box of halves just sitting at my pick up bank...

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehow your priorities have gotten all out of kilter. School over CRH? Unfathomable!

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This semester all my classes are electives...

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys are talking about currency, Last time i checked no job pays in Silver, or Silver certificate.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are talking about currency, Last time i checked no job pays in Silver, or Silver certificate.

But, interestingly, if you are smart and skilled in a valuable field, you will be well paid and you can buy that silver or gold and pay with the currency.

Don't sacrifice long term growth for short term profits- especially if the short term is only fractions of an ounce of silver!

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im not sacrificing anything, Im just saying it sucks, that i cant get those boxes till thursday. Like a kid having to wait till Christmas day to open presents. I still went to my classes today etc... This has been blown out of proportion...

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your school days will be over soon enough. Then you'll spend the next 50 years not being able to get boxes because of work.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your school days will be over soon enough. Then you'll spend the next 50 years not being able to get boxes because of work.

And just wait until you have kids! They're an excuse to get more boxes, but good luck having the time to pick up and dump!

Hopefully they'll like it to...hopefully you have the patience to "help" them open all their rolls!

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a daughter, she loves opening the rolls. I dump between classes, I go to to school in Manhattan where Banks are all within walking distance. I currently only do 3 box of halves per month. I pick up dimes when i get off class and on my way home, about 6 boxes per month. Dumping dimes is much easier and less time consuming. Im not a young buck as some of you may think, near the end of this month I'll hit 30.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread