Beat my record for one roll!

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just best my record for one roll, 11 40%ers in one roll from a teller she said she only had two and gave me all she had and wow it was a solid one. Previously I had gotten 10 from one roll but I beat it! Also she gave me some old bills :) image.jpg image.jpg I get my first box ever tomorrow so wish me luck!

Upvote 0

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Congrats!! It Is nice when you find a good score. Good luck with The box.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just best my record for one roll, 11 40%ers in one roll from a teller she said she only had two and gave me all she had and wow it was a solid one. Previously I had gotten 10 from one roll but I beat it! Also she gave me some old bills :) View attachment 1121435 View attachment 1121436 I get my first box ever tomorrow so wish me luck!

:coffee2: Nice score. Were the rolls cwrs? The bottom $2 bill is worn & with the torn corner it might only be worth $2 as collectors look at condition, condition & condition. You can go to your local library & look up in a currency book about the top bill. Besides condition collectors also look at whose signature is on the bills. They will have the book in the reference section & the reference librarian will be able to help you. Also good luck with your box. You will find that more boxes will be pepe le pew (skunks) than having keepers but it's all part of the hobby/obsession.
HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread