Should have stayed home and had the wife kick me in the groin instead of this

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
On a streak I'm not used to. Four boxes yesterday produced one silver. Today's six boxes where a complete skunk waste of time. I know most of you are used to this but I am not. Fml

ForumRunner_20150225_160225.png

Upvote 0

ILikeMoney

Dec 21, 2014
OHIO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah.. I know the feeling. So far this year Ive searched about 10K of halves. Have 6 - 40% to show for it.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Sucks, but is normal around here.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
We've seen the Merc Magnet. A kick in the groin from her wouldn't be so bad.

You guys know they don't make them out of silver any more, right?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure you could get a teller to kick you

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there Done that but would do it again and again....Keep Looking. I get more silver in change then in coin rolls.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Welcome to the real world.

Luckily that isn't the real world up here. It never gets as bad as what I see from others on here. Although of this stays I don't know if I can handle a single forty percenter for 5k I'm searching

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I quit for that reason. I was only doing 2-4k a week but getting skumked or maybe a single 40% for such a long time. Had to hang it up. Watching silver drop didn't buoy my spirits. Walked into my old pick up bank yesterday for the first time this year and asked for halves. They had none. I asked for a box of dimes or quarters and the teller said the order was coming in tomorrow. I told them no big deal. Don't know when I'll try again.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luckily that isn't the real world up here. It never gets as bad as what I see from others on here. Although of this stays I don't know if I can handle a single forty percenter for 5k I'm searching

I have stopped ordering every week. I'm doing better with customer wraps. Yesterday got 70$ in dimes and it produced 4 silvers. I am seeing more consistency in CWR than boxes. I'm gonna let the boxes rest for a while and hit banks hard

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this helps since late 2011 i heve not scored anything significant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread