First Wender

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAM00810.jpg I was able to pick up 2 boxes from this new bank, not even a member, but strongly considering it.

Opened up both boxes and bam! back side of a walking liberty, great condition too. only went thru about 350$ so far, and have 1 1946, 1 1964 and 13 40%s!, most came from the box with the wender, there was like 3 other ender rolls, I think the other box did have a ender too.. some rolls had 2-3 silver!

the wife will be back from school soon and we shall finish the last 650 together, as long as these kids stay asleep- I got a picture of the wender il post when she gets back, on her phone..

side not, thinking about taken the ender rolls and selling on ebay- most have no more then the 1 silver anyway, although one of these rolls had 3, and I think that is the one that the 64 came in..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
First time posting anything on this site from my phone so this might not send but, great rolls so far starkizzle. Good luck with the rest of the boxes. May be more ladies where that one came from. How've you been these last few months? PM if you wish.

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOTAL- 32 40%!

and a total of 8 90%!

found a beat up 44 walker, holed drilled thru the head, and a 51 ben that the wife pulled and didn't even notice, we pulled a few rolls with multiple silvers, I think she didn't notice it wasn't a 40%, shes still getting the hang of things!

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And ive been good, working hard, raising children.. I didn't get alittle bored last night waiting on my wife to get home and finish the boxes, and the 40%ers I had already found were all pretty gross, so I cleaned them with baking soda and water, I know I know, never clean coins, well the 40% is about as junk as junk gets.

I did however clean a couple of my old walkers and 64s that were pretty dirty, nothing key date or even in real good shape, I cleaned the ones that I knew would be kept as a collection vs. being sold off one day, I kept my 1882 nmm morgan just the way it is, but I shined up my 1900 o I found at the bank, its pretty slick and wouldn't have been sold for more then 20$ anyway.. now its shiny :2barsgold:

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a beautiful reverse ender yah got there! I've only ever found 1 walker myself. A 1917 from a teller tray score that included a 51' Ben, a 64' and two 40%.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread