Dime Dump Find 03/11/15 (GAME!)

jun808bug

Feb 11, 2014
I found these really old wrapped dimes....... I opened one roll........WOW!!! I went back to the same teller after seeing these wrappers to see if the person who turned the coins in exchanged other denominations. Only ones were dimes. I did take all other CWR from the same teller just to make sure. I'm gonna make it into a game. It's a $50 stack of dimes. 10 total rolls. I can't look through the rest of the rolls until later on in the evening. So, whoever guess the amount of silver are in these rolls wins an uncirculated Mercury Dime.......24 hrs. Let the games begin!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426119452.302372.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426119881.032796.jpg

Upvote 0

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Alchemist

Feb 8, 2014
Badger State
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro w/11" coil, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garret ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How long does it take to check 10 dime rolls? If I had found old CWRs like that I would have opened them in the parking lot.

OP
OP
jun808bug

jun808bug

Feb 11, 2014
Wow, I wish the numbers most of you guys predicted were right. There were 2 solid rolls. The rest were spread out throughout the rest. Newest dime was in the early '80s. The teller who helped me told me that a customer's father passed and found these rolls in the attic. Deposited them in their account. The rolls looked untouched from when it was rolled. Most were circulated and dirty edges. Ender coins had major toning.
I'm sure most married CRHZ get some sort of heat from the wife. I've recently been pushing my wife to hunt with me. Showing her what I've scored etc....I brought the rolls home so that the wife and my son can help with the sorting. With this recent score, the wife started a new Roosevelt album while I sort them out.
I do have the results! No one has it right. Someone came really close. I'll post them soon.........HH to all of you and good luck! Keep in mind that it's all for fun! A HOBBY! Nothing else.
I'm gonna release a silver coin today in the wild to please the Silver Gods! Hope my haters find it, lol.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread