box writings? 4 boxes looking good

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so last week I had picked up 2 boxes, and one that produced really well had the number 31 written on it, and I pulled like 38-39 from that box, well the one box I have right now that's looking like a good box has " 50 more to go!" written on it.... hope it means 50 silvers, but probably just a note from one of the workers about how many boxes to do or something.

so I picked up 4 boxes of halves from a bank im not a member at, this time she asked, I told her I didn't have a account, she said that they may not be able to keep ordering like that because it cost them money.. etc. etc.. I saw this coming and told her that I will most likely be opening an account, which is true. especially after the first box I started going thru..

I opened all 4 to check the top row for enders, I saw one roll that looked like a clad proof, opened it and got a 83 s... next roll had a 40%, next roll skunk, next roll 90%!

I cracked open a couple rolls from another box and got nothing, opened one more from the "good" box, 40%!
im gonna save that til tonight when the wife gets home, she likes the good ones, but il probably start goin thru the others ones once these kids chill out!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well the "good" im positive is gonna be loaded, ive gone thru 10 rolls and have 4 40%, 2 90% and 1 clad proof,

however I did a whole box already and was skunked, and poked thru 1/2 of 1 and 1/4 of another and haven't seen anything, heres to hoping I get at least 1 or 2 out of those boxes, but at least I have hi hopes for the good one

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 90% 11 40% 1 Chrome plated 71 d and 12 clad proofs.. kinda a let down.. 3 skunk boxes

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to CRH! They are never all good boxes. Gotta have some bad ones or else everyone would be CRH.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 90% 11 40% 1 Chrome plated 71 d and 12 clad proofs.. kinda a let down.. 3 skunk boxes

Been a LONGG time since I found that much in 4 boxes. Nothing to be disappointed about these days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread