First time looking

yodi

Mar 24, 2015
NE Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master / Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So i have been reading the posts about roll hunting so i decided to give it a try. I went to the only bank in town and bought the only 2 rolls of half's they had first one was a bust but the first coin out of the second one was a 1969 D. I know it's only 40 percent silver but i'm stoked.

Upvote 0

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So i have been reading the posts about roll hunting so i decided to give it a try. I went to the only bank in town and bought the only 2 rolls of half's they had first one was a bust but the first coin out of the second one was a 1969 D. I know it's only 40 percent silver but i'm stoked.

An amazing feeling.........ain't it?!? :laughing7:

Rick624

Sep 8, 2014
Eastern Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Old Whites 6000, Garrett PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every 40's a win! They all add up and all the losers are still money, better than lottery tickets!

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. I just got my first silver and it was a 40%er too. I'll take them every day of the week. It is a great legal high that doesn't make you feel bad the next day. Good luck and HH...Brad

OP
OP
Y

yodi

Mar 24, 2015
NE Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master / Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just an update i went to the next town over and bought a 100 dollars worth of rolls and found nothing lol. It's like gambling but worst case is you brake even.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread