Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that's just darn funny, especially since I've been to Labelle. IT's truly entertaining in that part of the swamp/cane fields and groves.

I'm mildly surprised that it wasn't a peso...

Man o' War

Mar 15, 2014
N.E. Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000
Primary Interest:
Other
The bar down by the river had a half glued to the floor just as you walk in. Some guys would kick it two or three times. Lol.

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tie a dollar to a fishing line and pull it away that's always good for some laughs on the beach.

yodi

Mar 24, 2015
NE Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master / Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
5 dollars!?!?!?! For 5 bucks i would have turned green and flipped the car out of my way while bellowing "RRRRAWWWWW GAS MONEY!!!!!"

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was coming out of a local supermarket the other day and checked the coinstar machine. There was 99 cents in change plus a Canadian dime and some foreign 20 cent piece. How did someone forget all that? I do pull silver out of them, but it's few and far between.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have seen a nickel glued to the floor at work. I knew it was glued because I tried picking it up lol.

krymesolvr93

Oct 27, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember years ago at a general store I go to, there was a penny on the floor. Didn't think it was glued to the floor until I tried picking it up. Probably a few weeks later it was gone. Coinstar wise, no glued coins but nothing special for me, a few modern rejects and a foreign once in a while but that's it.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were two quarters glued to the floor at a flea market we went to one time, that's when kids come in handy! Lol!

gilgar

Mar 18, 2009
A Little South of Heaven
Detector(s) used
Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Great prank! Once on a walk around the neighborhood, I found a quarter on the sidewalk in front of a house. Yep, it was glued to the sidewalk. Made me wonder if they had a video cam focused on it. maybe I'm on youtube somewhere haha

PeteWmass

Nov 26, 2012
South Hadley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seem to vaguely remember someone crazy gluing a coin in their toilet....heh heh

megnpat

Apr 30, 2013
bellaire MI
Detector(s) used
somethin with a round thing on it ;)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen some guys put a $5 bill under a tire in a parking lot. People try to push the car......none could.

i would have pulled my jack out and been 5 bucks richer lol

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So..its worth mentioning, that when I tried to snag the dime, I noticed that it was shiny and smooth... like lots of attempts to rescue it...I bet everyone in that town has fallen for it.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen some guys put a $5 bill under a tire in a parking lot. People try to push the car......none could.
I would have ripped it in half...at least I would of had $2.50.

Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember once of walking along in front of this Smart-butts' house ans saw a couple of quarters on the sidewalk.
I had already seen him out the side of my eye. So I tried to scuff them and sure enough they were glued down.
So I grabbed my Kershaw, which I had in my right front pocket. Thumb-clicked it open and quickly pried them both up.
Well, the guy saw me and rushed over and said, "Hey, those are MY quarters!" I said, "no they aren't, they are on
public property." He did a quick look at the knife in my hand and was grumbling:BangHead: that "It was a joke", as he walked back
to his easy chair on the porch. Me? I just put my knife away, the quarters in my pocket and walked on.:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread