Why I coin roll hunt

Johnny_Omerta

Nov 26, 2014
Texas/Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know what part of my brain that coin roll hunting stimulates. Im sure it has something to with the behavior being reinforced when finding silver. It may send endorphins or tickel the dopmine receptors but for me it, a recovering drug attack, it has almost turned in to a coping skill. Kind of like the idle hands are the devil's workshop saying. It ke3ps me busy. There is a seems of accomplishment and excitement when I find something. I had to replace a bad habit with a more positive hobby. Its almost like therapy for me. Makes me feel good. Lol. It really has helped me. Now I spend the extra money buying junk silver instead of throwing it away. That is why I CRH because I am a junk silver junkie now. Lol

Upvote 0

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im pretty sure it has to do with knowing the true value of silver dime, nickel, quarter, or half coin. find someone who has no idea the value of silver, give them a box with a few silver in it. tell them to search it for the silver coins, via rim search and see if they get as stoked as us.

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't even know the value of them, but I'm still hooked. I finally hit major pay dirt. I'll make my post soon...Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread