Stepping down from doing CRH

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
With deep regrets I find myself having to downsize and or drop out of the CRH picture, mostly due to failing health. I may only get a very few boxes of dimes/cents just for the time being. I will continue to look at everyone postings & make some comments. I still enjoy this hobby as much as everyone else, but cannot continue my HUNTING as in the past. Just too much to handle for now. HH to all and keep stacking. "Dozer D"

Upvote 0

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep in touch D. Hope things will turn for the better and you can continue to hunt for years to come. Have you passed down the hobby to anyone?

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get well soon! If nothing else I hope you get a few dream boxes before you quit for good.

bertmaster2000

Dec 19, 2013
Northern US
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear your health is not good. Focus on healing for now and don't worry about missing out on a little junk silver.

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My thoughts and prayers are with you..........that this is just temporary.
Looking forward to seeing your posts. No doubt you have a wealth of information and advice for all.............

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Our Health is such an important part of our lives. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you continue to post when your up to it. Best of luck to you.

AugustMoose87

Sep 10, 2014
Longmont, CO
Detector(s) used
Gold Pan, Sluice, Hand Dredge, X-Terra 30, X-Terra 705, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that... On the odd chance you are in the Denver metro area, let me know... I'd be happy to do something to help you get more hunting in if I can

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions