1427907629813.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 283

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love it when what's written on the roll is true. It's happened to me a time or two. Great feeling when you dump it in your hand and it goes "Clink, Clink, Clink".

I just noticed that they say "Partial Silver". Maybe you should go back and ask for the ones that "Full Silver", haha.

Great find, can't wait for the rest of the pictures.

HH

Vdubguy

OP
OP
Johnny_Omerta

Johnny_Omerta

Nov 26, 2014
Texas/Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
I couldn't believe it. "Partly silver". Lol. I checked one roll right away and went back in and asked if they had any more halves or quarters and they told me to try another bank. One roll away from 100$ face. There is 19 1969 unc that are really nice. I didnt think people would believe me since its April fools. My lucky day. Never had one solid roll let alone 9. Lol. On a high

jun808bug

Feb 11, 2014
Awesome find! Congratulations! I always go back the same day and ask the teller if the person turned in any other coins/bills. You never know. Solid rolls are out there! Hunters are not asking the right questions.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome score. Looks like the tellers at that bank can't read. Imagine they probably can't count either. I'd try giving them a ten and see if you can get a five and five hundreds. Congrats!

OP
OP
Johnny_Omerta

Johnny_Omerta

Nov 26, 2014
Texas/Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
They have more but won't give them to me. Im going to have to get my sister to go back in for me or something.

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing doesn't begin to describe you finds. Congrats!! ....Brad

OP
OP
Johnny_Omerta

Johnny_Omerta

Nov 26, 2014
Texas/Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
They will not give me anymore and i dont want to look like somethings up. Im going to have someone else go in for me and see if they have any better luck.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice! I've never seen so many dumped collections since after the crash in 1980...depressed silver prices mean much more to come!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread