Attachments

• image-722340136.jpg
    image-722340136.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 199

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Coinstar hasn't given't me any silver in quite a while. Got $0.50 canadian, $0.02 US and a squished penny today but the coinstar AG really has dried up for us the last couple of months.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I gotta a knucklehead down here who dumps his change every other Friday morning...either he is deaf, and cant hear the coins piling up in the reject tray, or doesn't care that by feeding the coins too fast will overwhelm the machine. Every time I look, there is a pile between 3 and 5 dollars of common change.

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this little lady sitting on top of the coinstar Thursday morning, not in the reject tray.... So crazy image.jpg

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It still amazes me that people either don't look in the reject tray or just don't care. I found a silver Roosie this weekend on top of 15 cents spilled on the floor in front of the machine.

This morning on my way to work I watched a "homeless" man (wearing better and cleaner Nike's than I own myself) panhandling for change at an intersection get handed some change. And he just threw it on the ground and rolled his eyes. My car was stopped at the light so I got out and picked up the 26 cents that he tossed away. Apparently the "homeless" man isn't so hard up that he's too good for pennies. He came running back at me asking what I was doing, I asked why he had thrown the pennies on the ground that the lady in the car in front of me gave him. He said that they were useless to him. I called him a f*cking fraud and spit on the ground by his shoes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread