Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I know I'm spoiled

As I said before, the bank that orders boxes for me also willingly accepts them back as dumps...But they don't want more than I buy. I've recently been picking up rolls or even loose anywhere I can. As a result, I've got about $3500 that I'm having to roll to take to a different bank so I can get rid of them.

So last night I stayed up late and baked my first batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies ever. I want the tellers at my normal bank to know I appreciate how much they spoil me.

I'm a butcher, not a baker. But I gotta say the cookies turned out pretty good! Cooooookieeeee! 004.JPG

Upvote 0

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd probably save tray find coins for you...... you bring me a nice big fat prime rib roll. :laughing7: :notworthy:
Gratitude, will usually get you, everywhere. 8-)

OP
OP
Greastart

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
REAL Prime rib is harder to find than a 64 Kennedy! Who wants grass-fed anyway? Give me a fat-marbeled rib any day!

Sorry, I probably wouldn't share.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you're pretty good to your tellers. Even tho they said they would take back the coins you bought, I still think it's a bad idea long term. You're giving the dbl the work. Eventually they're gonna cut you off.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you're pretty good to your tellers. Even tho they said they would take back the coins you bought, I still think it's a bad idea long term. You're giving the dbl the work. Eventually they're gonna cut you off.

I agree with you. While it might be convenient..all it is going to take is some employee turnover and the new employees might not be so nice about it.

OP
OP
Greastart

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with you. While it might be convenient..all it is going to take is some employee turnover and the new employees might not be so nice about it.

You're both probably right. Not many choices in my town though. Our population is less than 3,000. Very rural. So, I'm going to ride the train as long as I can. Meanwhile, I'll continue to treat them kindly, pick up orders promptly, and dump any "extras" any time I go out of town...and hopefully, stack a little silver along the way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread