enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well there have been alot of post since your last one. The weekend days are slower and not as many people searching (or reporting) as they used to. Also, people are spoiled. I remember when 15-16 dollar silver was good and we watched it go down to around $8. Everyone things it should be around $25. Go back and look about 8 years and see where it was. I believe where we are now is the new normal for silver and gold.

OP
OP
brendan1414

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Interesting... My phone seems to be backwards with these forums as well maybe that's part of it like if I click a thread it shows me the last post first... Maybe its organizing the threads like this aswell

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
I'm still hunting and finding silver, just not reporting it like I used to do. Many of the posters have dropped off the forum, maybe still reading but not letting us know what they are finding. I check the new posts every day to see how others are doing.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting... My phone seems to be backwards with these forums as well maybe that's part of it like if I click a thread it shows me the last post first... Maybe its organizing the threads like this aswell
That is normal, even on a PC if you click on a thread with multiple pages by default it goes to the newest posts page.

My phone does same on the 6 treasure forums I belong to and there is at least 5 different forum formats.

CoinHuntingDrew

Dec 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro & Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Often times these forums are a lot more active during the winter months. I CRH every week. 52 boxes of cents, 52 boxes of nickels every year

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread