Your thoughts

Tommietommie

Greenie
May 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi well my vacation in Miami will be over tomorrow. But this morning I got 30 boxes of halves ($15,000) from the chase branch where I got the six boxes that yielded 33 40s and 11 90 s. So since I got 5 times as many boxes will i find 5 times coins. That would be 165 40 s and 55 90 s. I m only going to open 2 boxes today and bring the rest home. Because I found a very nice TD branch yesterday. I went in to dump a $500 into the penny arcade. It came out to be $500.50. The teller went in the back and came out with 5 $100 bills. Then in her right hand she holds up 2 quarters, in her left she holds up a 67 Kennedy. Then she asks me which one do I want. Guess which one I picked. Then she tells me they can't get halves and one of her customers would love to have a box so I said sure. Then she goes I will keep you on mind if I find anymore silver ones. I said thank you very much. Also at the TD before this I found a 1910 v nickel and a 1945 wheat in the reject coin return. My first post is under today's finds if you want to check it out. So guys your thoughts ? image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread