OP
OP
zach attack

zach attack

Jul 10, 2014
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433008979.913203.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433008991.695670.jpg
First silver half of the year!!!!

OP
OP
zach attack

zach attack

Jul 10, 2014
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got halves from that bank a few months ago with no luck. Most of the rolls had the date written on them, which led me to think they were brought in by a collector. Gave the halves a break, then decided to get some yesterday with the extra 60$ i had on me while picking up the nickels. 4 of the 6 rolls had the date written on the wrapper. Hopefully there are more that were not brought in by the guy that put dates on the rolls. HH and have a great day. Zach

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got halves from that bank a few months ago with no luck. Most of the rolls had the date written on them, which led me to think they were brought in by a collector. Gave the halves a break, then decided to get some yesterday with the extra 60$ i had on me while picking up the nickels. 4 of the 6 rolls had the date written on the wrapper. Hopefully there are more that were not brought in by the guy that put dates on the rolls. HH and have a great day. Zach

What if one of the rolls has 1964 written on it!!!!!!! Go back and buy them all!!!!

OP
OP
zach attack

zach attack

Jul 10, 2014
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What if one of the rolls has 1964 written on it!!!!!!! Go back and buy them all!!!!

I'm going sometime next week to get the rest. I have a feeling there are more 40%ers. HH and have a great day. Zach

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
I'm going sometime next week to get the rest. I have a feeling there are more 40%ers. HH and have a great day. Zach

In my area if you do not take everything it will most likely be gone before the end of the day. Good luck

OP
OP
zach attack

zach attack

Jul 10, 2014
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have been there for months, I'm not to worried. HH, Zach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions