Happy Mothers Day....

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
Re: Happy Mother's Day....

Nice thread, lj. I get to see my mom and dad in about an hour. I'm taking them out to eat. My poor mother will have to suffer through all my CRHing stories. lol. But she thinks it's interesting. She always lets me go through her change. She's the sweetest lady I know. All smiles. I'm giving her an amethyst pendant I bought at a gem show yesterday. It's really nice, too. My poor dad doesn't know what he's up against in the gift department. After lunch I hope she'll let me go through her change purse. I've told her a thousand times what to look for. haha.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sweet FB. Very thoughtful on your part. Your mom sounds like a wonderful woman. That's funny about the CRH'ing stories....get her going....she may be our next new memeber....ha!

Good luck when you check her change...lol.

coincollector101

May 8, 2007

I Got mom a 1 oz bar of silver that says "Happy Mothers day"
and a card and rose I Wrote on the card To the best mom in the world who has Raised me better then anyone
Love your Son Thanks for everything..
she almost cried...
I also got dad a Happy Fathers Day bar of silver dated 1974

Hehe Good Gifts in my eyes the Gift that Keeps on Giving. :D

tw656

Jan 13, 2007

We went to a Mothers day brunch with my wifes mother, and some other mothers we are related to. Three hour ride back....the kid cried the whole way. Happy Mothers Day.

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007

It was great seeing my mom today, but her change purse was a skunk. lol.

Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms out there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread