Got a decent half box

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever since my double dream box, my finds have seemed kind of slim. Still slim, but I got a decent half box. The only thing interesting about it was that all the silver were in the rolls on the bottom of the square Brinks box. A few rolls had three silvers and several with two coming out to a total of 35 silver keepers. Final tally:

10-1964
1-1965
5-1966
6-1967
6-1968
7-1969
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434717439.082518.jpg

Funny: I was going to take a CRH break over the summer, but that's when the silver started flowing. So, I'm going to keep on rolling!

Upvote 0

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a little more than a "decent" box! I only hope to find a box that good sometime.

Congrats on the Silver.

HH

Vdubguy

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see someone succeeding. I am riding a 22 case halves skunk. Hopefully this is the calm before the storm of silver...Brad

OP
OP
Zero

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see someone succeeding. I am riding a 22 case halves skunk. Hopefully this is the calm before the storm of silver...Brad

Wow...that's rough. My first year had some long skunk streaks. This year has been pretty good with just an occasional 5-box skunk streak. As far as total silver keepers from good boxes this year, I've had a couple nines, an eighteen, a 237, and a 35. I'm usually in the single digits as far as keepers.

Keep at it...it's the only way to get lucky.

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...that's rough. My first year had some long skunk streaks. This year has been pretty good with just an occasional 5-box skunk streak. As far as total silver keepers from good boxes this year, I've had a couple nines, an eighteen, a 237, and a 35. I'm usually in the single digits as far as keepers.

Keep at it...it's the only way to get lucky.
Yeah, I'm frustrated, but nobody ever said it was steady. I'm gonna keep trudging for a bit longer. All I've lost is time and a bit of patience every now and then.

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a roll!!!!!!!! Keep going!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread