Very Exciting Finds!

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys went on one of my usual bank routes, totally skunked, so I decided to go out of my way to a bank I hadn't been to in a longgg time. The teller told me that 3 people come in on a weekly basis and check so I thought there was nothing. I ask d for halves and big dollars and he said he had both and I was shocked to see what he had. There were 18 Ike's and there was some halves only one 40%. But in the Ike's was this :hello2: image.jpg image.jpg . Finally found a silver dollar!! So happy now I can cross that off my goal list! Then I went to another bank who had some rolls of old nickels. There were only four rolls and three were marked 1940 S, 1940 P, and 1941 P. However the last roll just said 1940's. It was loaded with war nickels!! :laughing7: image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the score...a peace dollar...it's still on my bucket list. Amazing!

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! I wish I could join that club! Right up there with the silver commemorative and seated half guys. (All of which I am yet to become a member.)

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
congrats on the silver dollar but my favorite was the war nickles. Awesome find on those.

Sincerely, Garoulady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread