Fill the bag. Get some Ag.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My supplier of two half dollar boxes per week fell apart as expected. I talked one of my previous big order banks into doing one box per week, so I still have some roll hunting these days. Nothing to report from those boxes though.
But now that I've had an inflow of halves for the last month, I'm taking the dumps to the banks where I can buy the full coin counter bags. It's a strategy that has worked quite well for me in the past.
The first bank's bag only had about $100 in it, and it filled to $500. Skunked.
The next bag I filled at a different bank was more full, and it filled to $1000. I saw one 40% in a quick scan of the outside of the bag when I got home, but nothing else. Ends up it was another great half dollar score! The clanking of silver as I dumped the contents of the bag on the table was music to my ears. 52 40% and 2 bens.
I've got a few more banks on my list, and hope I can do half this good with the combined results.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436847549.965866.jpg

Upvote 0

Graciegirl

Jun 5, 2014
Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
thats fantastic. I get bags from my bank also. my best bag had 55 silver (i dont remember the breakdown 40% to 90%), but most of the time i get from 3 to 15 in a bag. congrats again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread