Couple of nice finds.

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been awhile since I've posted anything, it's been slow, slow but steady. I'm finding around 2 AG coins a week for the last 3 - 4 months. A few weeks ago I got a solid roll of Buffalo nickels (nothing special, most were dateless) from a customer of mine, he picked them up at his CU, which is the same one I belong to. Last week from my main pick up bank I got 8 rolls of 2005 brilliant uncirculated nickels, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them. But there was a roll of nickels that had 1959 D (unc) written on it. It was a solid 1959 D roll but I don't think they were unc. I've thrown in some pictures. I'll have another post later on "my other solid roll(s) find".
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437472133.804310.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437472160.766409.jpg

Upvote 0

johnnyv123

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are nice finds indeed. The solid roll of Buffaloes is awesome, even if they are dateless, some people struggle to find Buffaloes once every two or three boxes. I know when I found my first Buffalo, I was very happy, but to find a whole roll, that's amazing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions