mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Just finished dumping a bunch of halves at my local TD bank. As i started putting them through machine, it jammed/filled up a short time later. Teller opens up machine and it is jammed full of other denominations. After they cleared the jam, i finished up and printed out the ticket. Noted the amounts of the other denominations and brought it to the teller's attention. Their response was that unless someone brings it to their attention right away that they may be shorted while they are cashing out, there isn't anything TD can do afterwards. So there was an extra $159 in quarters, $53.20 in dimes, $14.25 in nickels and $9.63 in cents for a total of $236.08! Almost didn't stop either as i had to leave for work in another hour or so.
Know how much you're dumping at penny arcade. If you think you're shorted, bring it to their attention right away.
On another note, found a 1908 V nickel a few days ago in decent shape out of a MWR. Thanks for reading. HH-MM2

Attachments

• DSCN4957.JPG
    DSCN4957.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 418
  • DSCN4960.JPG
    DSCN4960.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 415
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic score! Sure beats my $89 overage last year. You were at the right place at the right time, and congrats on the v nickel, they are neat.
HH
Buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread