SKUNK STREAK ENDS IN A BIG WAY

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I finally broke my skunk streak after 26 boxes of halves. I got a little bit of everything from Franklins, 90% and 40% Kennedys, Rosie and Merc dimes, a war nickel and...wait for it...a 1900 "V" nickel. My eyes about popped out of my head when I saw the "V". That is the oldest thing I have discovered from both CRH and MDing. I hope you enjoy the pictures half as much as I enjoyed finding them. HH...Brad

Attachments

• Dimes.jpg
    Dimes.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 149
  • Franklin Halves.jpg
    Franklin Halves.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Kennedy Halves.jpg
    Kennedy Halves.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Nickels.jpg
    Nickels.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome score. What's the story?

I had no time to MD for a bit so I decided to do CRH I get 2 boxes of halves, 1 box of dimes, and 1 box of nickels every week for many months now. I had a dream box a few months ago with over 20 silver coins. Almost nothing since until now. I was getting discouraged almost enough to qui doing it. But reading from others made me motivated to continue. This thread is the fruits of my labor. They came in 4 boxes of halves and 1 box each of nickels and dimes. Not getting rich, but enough to keep me hooked. Especially since I have not had any time to Metal Detect. Hopefully after my house gets sold I'll have time for both MD and CRH...Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions