Two more good rolls!

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit an out of the way bank yesterday that I haven't been to in about 6 months. Last time they had no halves, this time 8 CWRs. I like to look at the ends first and if I'm lucky enough to see an ender I put that roll and the other matching rolls to the side, unless they are all the same. First few rolls, nothing, then I find a 40%. I put that roll and 1 other matching roll to the side. The rest were skunks. So I come back to this roll.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438432114.223985.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438432270.166499.jpg
Then I see this at the end of the other roll.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438432307.172624.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438432323.893434.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438432445.339454.jpg
2 Walkers, my first found in CWRs, a 64, and 11 40%. I'm enjoying the ROLL while I'm on it. I'm imagining I'm going to have about a 8 or 9 month skunk streak with what I have found in the last two weeks! It's unbelievable.....thanks.

Upvote 0

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Thoughts are things!
Imagine instead that your roll keeps rollin!
Your mind is a powerful tool.....

Edit: Oh Yeah...love those walkers!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man youre really scoring some grear finds- right place right time
Hope it keeps up for you

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are on a heater! To me it sounds like there aren't too many other crh'ers in the area. I'd hit up very bank within 10 miles, and go back to those banks you found the halves at and ask for quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies!!!!

A lot of the time when someone has turned a collection in, it's not just halves... There's probably more great finds waiting for you! Good luck!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You are on a heater! To me it sounds like there aren't too many other crh'ers in the area. I'd hit up very bank within 10 miles, and go back to those banks you found the halves at and ask for quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies!!!!

A lot of the time when someone has turned a collection in, it's not just halves... There's probably more great finds waiting for you! Good luck!

Correct as to having various other coins in a collection. I have yet to meet a coin collector (not a dealer) who specializes in only one type of coin (say quarters or Rosie's), but instead their collection is across the board. Granted he may favor one over the other, but still a variety exists. If all you saved was Rosie's and someone offered you a roll of Indian heads would you refuse them, of course not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread