First Dream Roll ever

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't been hunting a lot lately as I've been busy, I bought a box of Dimes awhile ago to only find it was a solid box of 2015. But my bad fortune turned a few days ago when the manager at work was counting the safe and I spotted two Silver 1964 Kennedy's and paid for them right away. That was a good find considering I haven't gotten Silver in a year.

Well today I was cashing my check at a bank I always go to and I asked my usual question if they had half dollars or large dollars. I expected them to not as they seldom ever do and it's usually only a couple class when they do. But today the teller said she had a single roll in the vault and got it for me. As she came from the vault she had $80 worth and told me she had more than she thought. I immediately bought them all. She knows I look for Silver and said "I don't think you'll get any, look the rolls are all dated." and all But one we're dated in the 70's 80's and 90's. So I bought the rolls and checked the undated one as I left the bank. I dumped it in my hand. Solid Silver. Inside we're 16 40% Silver's and 4 1964 90% Silver's. I have had some remarkable "dream" finds CRHing since I started doing this 6 years ago, but this is my first true dream roll ever!

This really sparked a desire to get back out there like I used to. :)

CC

Upvote 0

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would make our year for sure!:occasion14:

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 1, 2015
Texas
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the solid roll! I've been lucky and found a few solids lately. I don't dump them in my hand, but open the wrapper and slide the stack out onto the desk. That prolongs the anticipation. When I see silver on top, then take one silver off at a time, the feeling of certainty that the whole stack will be silver is awesome. Probably the most addictive part of CRH for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread