Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
A while back I posted this http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/466751-first-serious-cwr-pickup.html thread about my first CWR pickup. It was definitely a dump. Turns out the young man I hired about a month ago is into CRH too!

Today as we were talking he mentioned coins and we got talking. When I asked him what he searches mostly he replied quarters and dimes. So I asked him where his dump bank is. Yup! His dump bank is my pickup bank.:BangHead::BangHead:

Think I'm gonna have to fire him!! I'm kidding. He's a good kid. We'll hang on to him as long as we can.

Upvote 0

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 1, 2015
Texas
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you can work out a gentleman's "no competition" agreement- get him to stay away from halves and in exchange you won't dump at his pickup bank =D Then find another pickup bank for your quarters and dimes. And find the kid a girlfriend, so he can't afford to CRH in the first place.

OP
OP
Greastart

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
And find the kid a girlfriend, so he can't afford to CRH in the first place.

Thanks Spiff...Best idea I've heard in a Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time! We're not really competing. You'd have to meet this young man to fully understand, but I believe he is not the sort to be sidetracked by a girl. Incredible amount of focus. Already knows EXACTLY what he wants to do and is executing a well thought out plan to achieve that goal. I wish I had his focus.

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 1, 2015
Texas
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That kid may one day rule the world. Bring him over to the Dark Side before it's too late. Wait..I guess CRHing is the Dark Side. So give him a Garrett catalog then.

If you're right in your suspicions, though, the kid has inhuman focus. I'm 44 and I get sidetracked by girls all the time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions