As advertised.....

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped at a bank near work after a late lunch and asked for halves. The teller had $130 so I bought them all. 4 of the rolls looked like this

image.jpg

I cracked open the other 9 rolls and found 6 40%ers. The other 4 were as advertised!!! :headbang:

image.jpg

4 solid rolls of 40%ers!!! This easily becomes my biggest week ever at 86 silver halves... Maybe if my luck continues I can hit 100 for the week. Last week I hit a solid roll of 90% kens, and 15 40%ers, so September 2015 has been a great month, ending with a bang!

HH!

Upvote 0

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really like when the rolls are marked and that's actually what's inside. Great score!

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RIP, to a fellow CRHer somewhere near zomotion. Maybe not, lol. His spirit was following his family member with the halves, screaming at the top of his lungs, noooooooooooo!!!!! When the family member said, I would like to deposit these... Lol

Last edited:

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol definitely as advertised!!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RIP, to a fellow CRHer somewhere near zomotion. Maybe not, lol. His spirit was following his family member with the halves, screaming at the top of his lungs, noooooooooooo!!!!! When the family member said, I would like to deposit these... Lol

Lol

OP
OP
Zomotion

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well quick update on a great week. I got a call that from another bank nearby my work that said a person turned in a some of their coin collection and asked if I wanted it. I said of course and dropped by today with a box of cookies.

I'm not sure if the tellers were watching me, but I'm pretty sure my tongue hit the floor. Here' s a pic of the score.

20 silver Washington Quarters and 30 Rosies. For me... Greatest. Week. Ever. Picking up a box of halves tonight as well.

20151001_171044.jpg

OP
OP
Zomotion

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To finish the week I had the one last box I mentioned. If I could get 14 out of the box I would hit 100 silver halves for the week. It was a great box but ended up just shy.... But I'm not complaining :occasion14: here's to a great end to a great week.

6 40%ers, 1964, 2013 S silver, 76s and a magician's coin. This is my 2nd modern silver proof halve

image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions