Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Chase banks worth it?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2011
    Kentucky
    204 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I have accounts at four different banks. I opened two of them just for this hobby. I just deposited the minimum amount into a savings account and then about once a year I'll deposit a small amount to keep it active. They pay me interest on the accounts. Between the two accounts I got about fifty cents in interest last year.
    1637 likes this.
    "Hello from deep within the copper mines of Western Kentucky."

"Keep your hands off of my stack."

Sep 2013
    Petaluma, CA
    36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
    593 times
    Chase ordered me a box not knowing that I did not have an account. When I went in for the box they asked me for my debit card. I said that I did not have an account and they would not sell me the box that they ordered for me.

Feb 2015
    787 times
    Quote Originally Posted by norcalsteve View Post
    Chase ordered me a box not knowing that I did not have an account. When I went in for the box they asked me for my debit card. I said that I did not have an account and they would not sell me the box that they ordered for me.
    Yep :/ guess we gotta open accounts now. You'd think all banks would give halves out to all people just to get rid of them right? Most banks I go to are relieved to get rid of all their halves and what not.

us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    dirtfishing
    2258 times
    silver surfing
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    No banks are worth it.
    Coincrazed likes this.

Sep 2013
    Petaluma, CA
    593 times
    I think I am going to cancel my Capital One credit card and get a Chase credit card ( this will give me the connection to chase ) since I need a credit card any way. Then I will make Chase one of my dump banks.

us
    Feb 2012
    1955 times
    Coin roll hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by norcalsteve View Post
    I think I am going to cancel my Capital One credit card and get a Chase credit card ( this will give me the connection to chase ) since I need a credit card any way. Then I will make Chase one of my dump banks.
    Careful, the CHASE banks in my area have DONE AWAY WITH the coin counting machine and now only take customer wrapped rolls. I use to use Chase as a dump bank, but not any more. Maybe yours are different.

Sep 2013
    Petaluma, CA
    593 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer D View Post
    Careful, the CHASE banks in my area have DONE AWAY WITH the coin counting machine and now only take customer wrapped rolls. I use to use Chase as a dump bank, but not any more. Maybe yours are different.
    Unfortunately I do not have any coin counting machines around me. I have to reroll every thing. It takes time not only to reroll but there are no banks around that will take more than 1 box at a time. Most will only take 1 box a month. I can get as many boxes as I want but am finding it difficult to dump more than 3 or 4 boxes a week. I work full time and have a family so I am pushing it with the time I spend as it is.

Jun 2015
    56 times
    I myself do the same thing i order 4 boxes a week. Open rolls search and stuff em back in the roll.

I take in 2k a week to chase as my dumb with no issues.

Nov 2018
    5 times
    Good Bank(Finance) Tutorials & Guides about the chase. Iíve had the best experience with credit unions. I have a small checking account at chase just because it is available pretty widely in the Midwest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links