Chase banks worth it?

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys apparently chase banks nationwide have a new policy theyre strictly enforcing. They arent giving change out to non customers anymore. I tested this out and it is true most chase banks wont sell to me anymore. Anybody else experiencing this? Also what is the most minimal account i could open here just to have an account? Would it even be worth the hassle? I dont just wanna start opening accounts at banks now.

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I am going to cancel my Capital One credit card and get a Chase credit card ( this will give me the connection to chase ) since I need a credit card any way. Then I will make Chase one of my dump banks.

Careful, the CHASE banks in my area have DONE AWAY WITH the coin counting machine and now only take customer wrapped rolls. I use to use Chase as a dump bank, but not any more. Maybe yours are different.

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Careful, the CHASE banks in my area have DONE AWAY WITH the coin counting machine and now only take customer wrapped rolls. I use to use Chase as a dump bank, but not any more. Maybe yours are different.

Unfortunately I do not have any coin counting machines around me. I have to reroll every thing. It takes time not only to reroll but there are no banks around that will take more than 1 box at a time. Most will only take 1 box a month. I can get as many boxes as I want but am finding it difficult to dump more than 3 or 4 boxes a week. I work full time and have a family so I am pushing it with the time I spend as it is.

bamiddle

Jun 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I myself do the same thing i order 4 boxes a week. Open rolls search and stuff em back in the roll.

I take in 2k a week to chase as my dumb with no issues.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions