Dime search results

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Have not posted any actual results since 7/16/15.
Results for period 7/17-8/26/15 as: 28 boxes, for 25-Rosie's, 1-Merc, 1-can,; avg as .96/box, for 1.88 oz AG, a poor showing.
Results for period 8/27-9/30/15 as: 34-boxes, for 50-Rosie's, 2-Merc's, 2-can; avg as 1.47/box, for 3.86 oz AG, not bad but could be much better.
Monthly numbers no where like they were years ago. Go to my "2009 Dime Log" for postings of 2009's.

Upvote 0

CognitiveDissident

Sep 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was actually just wondering exactly what the percentages were like not a split second before my eye wandered over your thread. Thankyou! Doesn't sound worth it to me. But then again I think I'm working for like $2 an hour on copper penny sorting so who am I to talk. (I'm trying to get in a good routine and hoping the price of copper will go up while I'm still sorting, hopefully this is the lowest price I will ever be sorting copper at in which case the $2 an hour that I'm working for right now will look a lot less grim).

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
CD: if you are asking about my copper hoarding & searching for wheats, my % of coppers is running about 12-15% per box, but there was one time that out of an entire box, I only got about 20 coppers. Must have been some other copper hoarders dump at the time; in which case the same goes for me, for when I dump my pennies there is NO coppers or wheaties for the next guy.

CognitiveDissident

Sep 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Na I was wondering about dime sorting results just 1 second or less before seeing your thread and I was like "woah what are the chances, I didn't even have to search, the answer found me". That's all I was saying. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread