Repackaged Dump Box is good for me.

Avago

Jun 26, 2014
The 2nd State
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up my first cube box of halves from a bank I don't usually go to. Turned out to just be a box full of searched and rewrapped rolls.

But after initial disappointment, I realized this is good for me...

1447183629729.jpg

See the two enders with a big A on them? Guess where they came from.

This means my outflow is into a completely different box supply and I'll never be re-searching my own dumps directly.

In this case I was happy to get a dump box!

Well that was a super boring post... Here's something completely unrelated that happened this week:

IMAG0922_1_1.jpg IMAG0923_1.jpg

Found a couple more stragglers from that big Franklin/Walker dump. I'm upping my order this week in hopes of catching a few more... The box that had these two rolls yielded 21 x 90% and no 40%, and yes, that's another ELEVEN silver roll: One '64, and five of each Franklins and Walkers.

As to the recent ender vs. box content discussion, well, there were none in this box. Pretty crazy that an eleven silver roll didn't have an ender either. Just goes to show you that you never know what you're going to get.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! And I like her cotton gloves - might just steal your idea.

OP
OP
Avago

Avago

Jun 26, 2014
The 2nd State
Primary Interest:
Other
They're actually mine! I've discovered that I have a nickel allergy so finally after a years of handling coins and a most unfortunate rash, I smartened up...

Last edited:

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score! It's a great thing that your dumps are going elsewhere rather than back into the same supply. Glad you were able to find more remnants of that collection dump!

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
They're actually mine! I've discovered that I have a nickel allergy so finally after a years of handling coins and a most unfortunate rash, I smartened up...

I have a nickel allergy too. When I was a baby my mom couldn't put me in clothes that had little metal snaps on them because I would have tiny red rings all over my skin where they touched me. Same thing with jeans as well. I used to have to put clear nail polish on the inside of the button on them because I would get a rash right under my stomach where it touched.

Nice finds!

CognitiveDissident

Sep 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one told my parents that they could use clear nail polish. I always looked like a big nerd with my shirt tucked in all the time.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
I've got a nickel allergy as well. Didn't realize it until my 3rd year of roll hunting.

IceePirate

Aug 16, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
I've always wondered if I would eventually see my dumps from a bank about 40 miles away that is in another fed district. I'd assume I wouldn't but I don't know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread