Inpatient CWR customer

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Inpatient CWR' customer

Was waiting my turn behind a guy that was turning in A LOT OF ROLLED PENNIES, so I sat down on a chair next to the teller counter. In comes a woman with a large TIN of rolled coins (all mixed), but she looked very inpatient to wait her turn since I was in front of her waiting. I happened to ask if she was turning in rolls of coins for cash and quickly leave, she said YES I AM, I offered to buy all the rolls she had ( $104), she agreed, i paid her the cash & she left. The guy was still stacking his cent rolls to sell to the bank. It so happens that this was the same guy that I had bought $30 of CWR's and got zero wheats & copper just two weeks earlier. When my turn came up to the teller she asked if I wanted his cent rolls, I replied with a big NOT THIS TIME. Bank had no dime boxes for me, but I'm very anxious to see what the $104 rolls from the woman will be, I'll let you all know. Signed: CROSSING MY FINGERS

Upvote 0

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe your patience will be rewarded. Good Luck...Brad

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did this once before here in canada, guy had 500$ in mixed rolls, asked to buy. OK. So i get home and the stack was a dud. No silver.... Theb again we have very littke silver left in our circulated.

TKgal

Feb 15, 2015
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping they all came out of her old antique couch cushions that has sat for decades. (((((Good Vibes)))))

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
SORRY to say SKUNK on all counts. Had $80 qtrs, $15 dimes, $6 nicks, ALL SKUNKS. The $3 in cents only produced one wheat and 30 coppers. So much for a $104 dream, OH well, it's only a hobby with dreams and wishes attached.

TKgal

Feb 15, 2015
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never know when it is going to be the lucky one

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread