Two boxes of halves today

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up two boxes of halves I order from the bank I work next door to. As I was checking the rolls for enders, I dropped one and it busted partially open. I spotted a silver rim hiding inside, so I held that roll to open last so I could end on a good note no matter how the rest produced. The first box gave up 2 40% and a 64 Ken, plus a clad 2006 and 2010 proof. The second box only had one 90% in it, but it was a Walking Liberty, my first, so I'm happy. Both boxes were also loaded with NIFC, which I didn't bother to keep. A lot of marked coins, too...someone wrote "buffalo boy" on a good number of coins, and one of the proofs was marked with "infowars.com" which came off pretty easily with some rubbing alcohol. Not a bad haul, I'm happy with whatever I can find as long as I'm not skunked.

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The region you are in spans from Lancaster PA down to Lewes Delaware, and all the way up north of Allentown PA, including all of southern New Jersey, so the poll of coins can come from anywhere within those boundaries unless they are dumped outside of the region.
Look at that! Are you in south jersey? I'm in the ocean city area....don't wanna dump at your pick up banks or anything

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions