Because of all of you on here!

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is part of last weeks killer week I had, just didn't have time to post it until now:
I have asked managers at some of my stores that I deliver to, to keep an eye out for old or foreign coins. I have had small conversations with some of them about what to look for. I do get occasionally that one of them has some older coins and they'll look for them and bring them in for me to look at. I have looked at a few small collections that the people just want to hold on to for now. However I finally got one to show me and tell me they really didn't have interest in holding on to them.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449893551.532829.jpg
So, now it gets interesting.....they were just going to give them to me. I say you can't do that, let me at least give you $30, melt value at the time. Nope, I won't take it. I finally got them to take $15.
So here is a picture of last weeks over all find(s)!!!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449894015.050001.jpg
By far my best week ever. And I have all of you on here to thank. The stories keep me interested and the knowledge keeps me asking, even at new banks or banks that I don't have accounts at. So thanks!

Upvote 0

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is exactly what I take away from Tnet. I keep interested because of the stories of current finding. It lets me know its still out there and I want that next fix. Congrats!

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, good Sir. You are definitely returning the motivation!...Brad

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used