Collection dump of uncirculated Ikes and halves!(no silver)

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Collection dump of uncirculated Ike's and halves!(no silver)

Came across this at a bank... Hoard of uncirculated halves and Ike's. I'm gonna keep most of the best eisenhowers, there were 6 1973!! Not as good as finding silver but still a solid score. But now is the question of the halves. There's like $140 of amazing half dollars. I was thinking this is a great time to put together a coin album, but for the rest I don't use would you guys just dump them? I hate to send them back out after clearly being in a collection but I know they don't have much value! I've never come across this before so advice would be great! image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
save them if you can take a $140 hit at xmas time. If it were me i wouldn't hesitate to dump them. They are just common date halves anyways.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As with anything: If you like them, keep them.

iammoleman2

Oct 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I would get a couple of sets of folders and start filling them. But I am into that kind of thing.:)

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
group them in lots. I have good results with mint state clad & proof nics. and halves on ebay. there is a buyer for everything. check all 74-D for DDO error. research only "sold" listings and you will be amazed what pristine clad can sell at. a few of my sales: 08S Ken sold $2.29, 13S Ken for $2.50, 77S Ken for $2.29, sold a pristine 56 Jeff for $16, a few AU to MS war nics at $4 to $5 each, older Jeffs in MS routinely sell at $1 to $2. quality matters-- and you have quality plus quantity____now turn it into money, which is just as good as cash:-) face value? we don't need no stinkin" face value!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread