Screwed over by Brinks

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Trying to hit my goal for the year ( I am so close ) I doubled my box order from my main pick up bank 4 boxes.
When I went to pick them up today the vault manager came over and told me that they came in but it is weird that the boxes have the tape already broken. I opened them up and low and behold not only is the seal broken but all the rolls have one end opened and folded over.
These are MY boxes that I have already searched and returned to other banks.
The vault manager knows that these were delivered by brinks. They have not taken in any boxes from customers.
Two of the boxes are boxes that I dumped at my credit union on Saturday. They are right accross the street. The other two are from boxes I dumped at other banks last week.
My bank understands my delema that I do not want to research these boxes but they will not order any more till they are gone.
I took two of them and they will order 2 boxes for next week. But then I have to take the other two.
I am going to put a big X on the boxes so that if brinks tries to deliver them again the bank said that they will refuse them.
How can brinks pick up boxes at one bank and deliver them to another bank without prossesing them through their plant? That is taking a huge risk on their part I think.

Attachments

• 1451438210647.jpg
    1451438210647.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions